Accessories - Gloves
Many cyclists find that gloves are an important part of their gear and wouldn’t be found on the bike without them.
In winter gloves keep your fingers warm, flexible, gloves can increase padding so your hand would feel more comfortable. In the summer you can use the back to wipe your sweat, or wipe your nose in winter, and also help avoid skin damage in a fall
You can read more about benefits of cycling gloves by going to WiKipedia.
Here is what we have have in our store for you to try on.
P R O Softshell Lobster
If it is cold and dry, choose our classic lobster winter cycling glove, updated with Primaloft® insulation for optimal warmth without bulk.
- P.R.O. Softshell provides optimal wind and water protection
- Pittards® WR 100X Natural Carbon Leather palm provides superior softness and durability
Hook and loop closure
- Anatomic fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Soft fleece wiping surface on thumb
- Waterproof insert provides an extra degree of warmth and weather protection
- Primaloft; insulation provides optimal warmth without bulk